Philippians 1:6 "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you WILL perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"



Saturday, December 30, 2006

The "new" toyroom

I carried MANY bags and boxes down to the end of the driveway for the garbage collectors to take yesterday. I am sure they were thrilled when they saw the load. This is because my mother and I began a major cleanout of my upstairs and the kid's downstairs toyroom. The toys that were kept were taken upstairs to the "new" toy area and their new Christmas toys joined them. This made for a whole new world of play for the girls. They were playing with things they had probably forgotten they had! Paige shows off the toyroom below, and the school area next to it. It hasn't been overhauled yet, but Rome wasn't built in a day! Next up, paint the OLD toyroom, to make it into a guest room. Oh, and get the tree out of the house!







Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow - good work! Good luck on the remainder of the project...

Sandy said...

are you volunteering???

Charity said...

A whole post about organizing and cleaning rooms...

Stop it! It's like you're talkin' dirty to me!!

I'm giddy...

Charity said...

I wanna paint...I wanna paint!

Anonymous said...

You mean, you're going to paint over the plaid that we labored over so much?!?!