Philippians 1:6 "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you WILL perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"



Wednesday, December 27, 2006

After Christmas


We spent the day working around the house, getting things cleaned out. I will need to take a picture of my garage which is full of garbage sacks to go out! Tommorrow, we will tackle the toy room, and that will be a big job! We had such fun today. We danced around to the "shoop shoop" song (Yes, I do have a soft spot for Cher ;)

The girls had a "sleepover" in my room! It was fun. My time with the kids has been precious and I am so glad that I have them home with me. They are a huge help, and SO sweet to their mommy

Our "matching" vest outfits from Nana

Our new outfits, ready to head to church

sister love
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Very stylish! I like the sleepover - looks fun! I'm over here with a similar sleepover - three little boys sacked out on my living room floor with Mema on the couch beside them. Pretty funny!

Sandy said...

the fact that they are sacked out is what sounds good!

Gretchen said...

I'm lovin' the vests!