Philippians 1:6 "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you WILL perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"



Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Do you think the throne is pink?

Paige says, "I will try not to lie and not to have the devil on the throne." Now, I know that my kids are probably parroting me, but what a little preacher! I figure she is picturing a throne like the one in the Princess and the Pauper or something like that. I am not sure if she is completely in the know about what the "throne" truly is! But it definitely blessed me when I was putting them to bed last night. (Not so much half hour later when I had to go quiet them down.)

Brad took them to an Illini girl's basketball game last night, and they came home with obnoxious happy meal toys. They informed me that "daddy said that we could play them all night." I also heard yesterday that "Daddy said we could have coke now." I had "daddy" laughing when I was giving him a hard time about those remarks. Always good to hear Brad laugh, even if it is liable to get the girls in trouble because they are making so much noise WAY after bedtime.

The kids are bummed out today. We were supposed to keep my friend Samantha's twin toddler boys today for the day. They didn't get to come today because they are both sick. Poor babies! Anyway, I guess it is school work and cleaning all day for us! I know that I can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry girls...but trust me...those boys don't seem nearly as cute when they are throwing up on you!!! We do really appreciate your willingness to help us even though it didn't work out for today! Thank you again.

Samantha

Gretchen said...

I actually think Paige said "Frone". I love her cute little lisp. I hope it lasts a bit!