Philippians 1:6 "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you WILL perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"



Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Snow..snow...snow...

Well, the good news is that we have heat now. A.J., who works on AC and furnaces faced the snow to come to my house and fix the problem that was causing my house temperature to drop lower and lower. He and his employee had to walk from our mailbox to get to the house. I don't like to walk to the mailbox in GOOD weather! I am so thankful for the people from the church who make themselves available to help us.

Here is a picture of the view from the front porch today. I will try to wander outside to take some pics that show our impressive snow falls tommorrow.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for heat! OUR snow drifts are high, I can't imagine yours! Looking forward to pics. This weather reminds me of Jan'99, on Lauren's 1st b'day when Paul walked to Eagle to get a Little Debby cake so she could have a cake on her b'day. Ahhhh, memories.

Sandy said...

Yep, I was totally reminded of that year, because we lived at the Roselawn house then, and our furnace went out! A mattress on the floor in the family room with the wood burner going. We waited for Doug to be done delivering pizza to come and look at our furnace. If I hadn't been stuck the next two days at the hospital since no once could make it to work, (that and Brad getting sick the next day) it would have been kinda fun ;)