Philippians 1:6 "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you WILL perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"



Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Reading frenzy

I is cold and snowing outside...Kid has a cough, dog has allergies...my thoughts turn to READING! So I decided to rework my blog and add my reading list. I am also taking a big plunge. I am going to start a ....novel! It has been awhile, I will let you all know how it goes. Anyway, I did my current reading list. I also decided to throw in a best of 2006 list. The only problem is, I couldn't get that list to publish! So right now, it looks like I am reading a TON of books right now. In actuality, all the books after Priolo were 2006 (and maybe a bit before). I am also going to put together a "best books ever" list, but I want to give that some thought, even though a few 'flew' off my bookshelf at me! (I hope no one is offended by Nancy Drew or Archie Comics ;)

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

I REALLY like your new layout, San!

Very refreshing. . .

Stephanie said...

Hey - where is the list?
Or did you mean that is coming next?

Mandy said...

Nice job with the new layout. Enjoy your night off!