Philippians 1:6 "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you WILL perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"



Friday, February 23, 2007

Birthday Fun part 1

Click here for the link to the web album showing all the pictures I took today. I will probably add the pictures that Jamie and Brittany took to the web album as the pictures come to me. Go to the album entitled "Birthday fun part 1" for the pictures

Peyton in her new shades with her new doll from Manda and Olivia
Gotta love the shades!

I just had to sneak in this one! Amanda, Steph, Charity and I at the Blue Kangaroo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the new haircuts, the earrings, nails done. what fun for all of you. next time, grammy would like to go too, ok? sure missed you three and a. jamie while we were gone. we had a real good time with a. linda and u. jack. happy birthday sweethearts. grammy