Philippians 1:6 "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you WILL perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"



Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Pretty girls on a Snowy day

Peyton, Paige and Ella, all in their furry hooded vests

My girls are almost 7 years old. We are less than 3 weeks from the big day. This is about the time I always seen to remember back on those days seven years ago. Reading about Brad and Jen's new introduction into the world of the NICU definitely reminds me of that bittersweet time. I am sure that over the next few weeks I will be posting some of my memories. Today, I can look at how beautiful and healthy my babies are and marvel and what God has done in their lives already. It makes it just a bit easier to trust God for them daily now.
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sandy, in light of our recent conversation, I understand perfectly how you are trusting Jesus with your life and the lives of our little girls. Thanks for being courageous yet dependent upon the One who care for us. I,too will think back on that scary time in 2000 when we awaited the girls' birth. You did great then and you are doing great now. I'm proud. Mother

Unknown said...

Hey, that looks like an adorable baby pink hooded parka on Ella. Huh. Who had such great taste?