Philippians 1:6 "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you WILL perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"



Friday, February 02, 2007

A BIG night out....or maybe a couple of crazy women??

Over the past few days, during my phone conversations with Steph, I have been starting to sense that she desperately needed to get out of the house. After a very short attempt at getting a sitter, we decided to head to Champaign with the kids. We didn't get started til about 6:30 because of my "on call" schedule at work, and we had to meet a lady about a Guinnea Pig (don't ask). Anyway, by the time we sat down to eat, we were all wishing we had stayed in D-ville, and ordered pizza for the kids! The food at Ruby Tuesday's was quite good, but the tired and hungry kids on the 8 degree night just took away from the whole "getting out of the house" scenerio. Their food took a while to come, so Paige at about every third bite of my salad, and Peyton decided she like my soup. I got a really yummy strawberry lemonade, but Paige stole a great deal of that, too. We finally ended up at Pet Smart about 12 minutes before it closed. Any idea how rough it is to take 4 kids into Pet smart, and only have 12 minutes to look around.
Some one liners heard were:
"I'm very hungry."
"I have to go potty."
"Stop kicking the seat!"
"This is like Animal Planet." (that was said at Pet Smart, but it could have applied to about every place we took the kids ;)

Isaiah and Steph

Paige finishing off my lemonade
me (looking pretty frazzled) Peyton Elijah and Paige
 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey
It was still fun to get out! You forgot to record the comment from the kid that said "I hope this isn't blogged about"! LOL

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you all had an interesting night out. It will be something you can laugh about today!! It is nice to get out of the house and remember there is life outside of the small town we live in!

Laura said...

More often than not when I get out of the house I find that its not any easier. Somehow I still keep doing it, LOL! Days in the house without seeing the outside world are not good for anyone.

Cute kids, all of them!