Philippians 1:6 "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you WILL perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"



Monday, January 29, 2007

I am very thankful for Peyton and Paige's two grandmothers! I love my mom and my mother-in-law very much and so do P & P. Grammy (my mom on the left) has been keeping the girls almost every weekend while I work. This past Saturday night, they stayed with Nana (Brad's mom). I can always count on them to be loved, cared for, and have a great time when they are in the care of the grandparents.

Below, the girls are glad to be home again from the long weekend, and hanging out with Ella, who they missed very much!





 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Those two look like little teeny-boppers in their jerseys and jeans. That's how I dressed as a teenager, at least! They are so cute!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the compliment. Poppa and I have a real fun time with our girls on the weekends and whenever we are with you three and Jamie. Poppa just said call them and see what they are doing for dinner. Love Mom