Philippians 1:6 "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you WILL perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"



Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Brittany emailed this to me, so I decided to Blog it..

Have things changed for you?
Do you think differently in 2007 than youdid in 2006?
> 1. What is your occupation? A nurse on the weekends, a mom all the time.

> 2. What color are your socks right now? Don't have any on

> 3. What are you listening to right now?Peyton making up a song while she plays
4. What is the last thing you ate? a lean cuisine, apple and orange

> 5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes, but I haven't needed to since we sold the Saturn 5 years ago. But don't ask me to drive a difficult one, unless you want to go through the windshield or get car sick!
> 6. If you were a crayon, what color would yoube? I wish that I could say yellow or hot pink. But I am probably more of a green.
> 7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? my sister, Jamie
> 8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes, definitely, I got it from my sister in law, Brittany

>> 9. How old are you today? 32, but i behave either 7 or 87!
>> 10. Favorite Drink? diet cherry coke, but I also really like the indulgance of a turtle Latte

> 11. What is your favorite sport to watch?

> 12. Have you ever dyed your hair? yes

>> 15. Favorite food? I hate this question, it depends on my mood

> 16. What was the last movie you watched
? The girls and I watched "A cinderella story" the other night.
> 17. Favorite day of the year? The Fourth of July has always been a fav or mine

> 18. What do you do to vent anger? yell!
> 19. What was your favorite toy as a child? a dollhouse
.
> 20. What is your favorite season? I love summer
> 21. Hugs or kisses? Hugs ( eskimo kisses are great from my girls too)

> 22. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries

> 23. Do you want your friends to email you back?
Duh! Yeah!

24. Do you vote? Not as often as I should

25. Do you know who your congressperson is? no
> 26. Living arrangements? Me, Paige, Peyton, the dog, the cat and the hermit crabs.
> 27. When was the last time you cried? hmm, last Friday ( I cried more in 06 than all the rest of my years combined, except for maybe the first two)
> 28. What is on the floor of your closet? my boots, some shoes, and a gym bag

> 29. Who is the friend (not family) you have had the longest that you are sending this to? since I am blogging it, it is going to all my friends
> 30. What did you do last night? Did aerobics with Mandy, went to Steak n Shake with my new friend Julie

> 31. Favorite smells? banana bread just out of the oven, Brad's cologne on his clothes, my kids' breath when they are asleep

>> 32. What inspires you? Encouraging biblical quotes. My kids
> 33. What are you afraid of? didn't I just answer this questions??
> 34. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburger? Cheese!

> 36. Favorite dog breed? I am still a lab girl, but my new doggy is growing on me, except I can't spell it, still
> 37. Number of keys on your key ring? just my car and door key

> 38. How many years at your current job? Present employer, 12 1/2, nurse, almost 10, mom getting pretty close to 7

> 39. Favorite day of the week? Wednesday (hey, I work weekends)
> 40. How many states have you lived in? 1

> 41. Favorite holiday? FourthofJuly
>> 42. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? No, but I love to ride along on the tractor and combine .
>> 43. What is your favorite NFL team? it is actually a good time to have been born, raised and married into die hard Bears families
>> 44. Do you have a house phone that is NOT cordless?no, not one that works anyway
.>> 45. 10 inches of snow or 100 degree weather? that depends on if I have to drive, go to work, or work outside. If we can be in the air and at the pool, probably the heat. If we can "snowed in" and not have to go out, the snow would be better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm amazed how well i know you. most of the questions i could have answered for you. by the way, we should know our congressperson because they are listed in the prayer prompter every week or so. what kind of cologne does my son in law wear? love mom