Philippians 1:6 "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you WILL perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"



Tuesday, October 24, 2006

One little boy..

Surely a woman who raised twins can handle one toddler boy. This is Isaiah. I am babysitting today. Don't tell his mom, but before she was out of the driveway, I was fishing a small toy out of his mouth! After that, all the doors have been kept closed and the older three kids have run around having a good time. Poor Isaiah wants to join in, but he can't be trusted not to ingest all the toys "not appropriate for kids under 3." For anyone wondering how they determined what was appropriate or not, they probably called Steph to ask her if Isaiah had ever eaten one or attempted to! He is a very sweet baby, He obediently opened his mouth wide when I asked him to. Oh, we are now off to take the girls to PE and then Elijah and Isaiah and I are going to brave Walmart!

 Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Charity said...

Poor, sweet baby.
Aunt Charity loves you Sai-Sai!

Gretchen said...

I would so have let Elijah stay at P.E. today, but the girl who is taking over my class was there, and I was afraid she would get mad! OOOPS! Of course he would have been fine, but I didn't want her to see me letting kids in the class for free. :)

Anonymous said...

Tee hee - he is a TALL order. Before I brought him to your house this morning he had played in the toilet, dumped a bowl of milk that Elijah had left out from breakfast, taken the bird's water from his cage and dumped it...all before 10 am. Keeps us busy!:)