Philippians 1:6 "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you WILL perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"



Monday, October 23, 2006

Family Album



These are a few pictures that I lifted from my sister's memory card. They are some shots of my family over recent months.

Aunk Kelly and Jordan, arriving for her surprise 40th bday bash, I think she was pleased, don't you?



Elijah, Peyton and Paige at a Salt Fork football game. This game took place at the field at Jamaica High School. The kids are sitting where I once sat to watch the cheerleaders at home Jamaica football games. Third generation Reese kids sitting at this field to see a football game. Cousin Jordan, a Jamaica senior, was on the field.



Uncle John, Uncle Pat and my dad (they all call him Mick). This picture was taken at the Reese family 4th of July bash.



Steph and Isaiah. This was at Kelly's birthday party. What a sweet boy. (I may feel differently after babysitting tommorrow ;)
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for babysitting! I love the family pics!