Philippians 1:6 "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you WILL perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"



Monday, October 02, 2006

Apple picking..

We had such a fun day! Tommorrow is our yearly applesauce making day, and this year we decided to gather apples ourselves. Since Grammy is retired, she decided to go along for the picking. Thanks to my friend Linda from work, we were able to get the apples from her yard. Not pictured is Isaiah, who was snoozing in the shade in the car. What a beautiful warm fall day we had.

Grammy and Paige

Sandy and Steph (what a windy day)

Peyton, Elijah, Grammy, Paige and Steph

Elijah and Peyton
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! It's just too bad I couldn't go too. I was stuck at work! I hope you at least save me an apple.

Gretchen said...

Do you know how CUTE your girls are? Looks like lots of fun! I love the hot weather -- Pager and I agreed that extra summer is like extra dessert! We love it!

Hey, you can tell them that I AM going to be at Brookelyn's birthday party doing the hair. :) I didn't want to say anything today in front of the whole PE group. But they have been asking me -- over and OVER!