Philippians 1:6 "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you WILL perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"



Wednesday, November 08, 2006

We will serve the Lord

Joshua 24:14-15 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)
Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by
International Bible Society
14 "Now fear the LORD and serve him with all faithfulness. Throw away the gods your forefathers worshiped beyond the River and in Egypt, and serve the LORD.
15 But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD."
This is the stand I am taking for my household. Please pray for me as I hold fast to this and as I strive to stay in obedience to God.

No comments: