Philippians 1:6 "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you WILL perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"



Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Christmas shopping has begun...

On a lighter note, I actually started to shop for Christmas last night! I went shopping and out to eat with my mother-in-law, Marie. It has been a rough year for her. My father-in-law has been very sick, and her Mother fell and broke her back this past summer. Nevertheless, we had a good time, and we were successful in our shopping. We have had an annual shopping trip since the Christmas of 1990. I can still remember her picking me up from high school and us heading out to shop. I believe the original intent was so that she would be able to buy something for Brad that he would actually wear! It is mostly shopping for all the kids now. There are now six kids in the family to buy for, that is MUCH more fun than buying clothes for a picky teenage boy! Anyway, I am thankful for Marie and the friend and second mother she has been to me since I was a kid.

No comments: