Philippians 1:6 "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you WILL perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"



Wednesday, November 08, 2006

This morning, I begged God to help me with my emotions in a painful decision I was making. I tried to call a friend, and no one was available. I knew that I needed to pray and seek God in his word. So I began to read the Psalms, and I got to Psalm 13. I began to pray Psalm 13 out loud to God. What a blessing for God to give me the words to pray!
Psalm 13 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)
Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by
International Bible Society
Psalm 13
1 How long, O LORD ? Will you forget me forever?
How long will you hide your face from me?
2 How long must I wrestle with my thoughts
and every day have sorrow in my heart?
How long will my enemy triumph over me?
3 Look on me and answer, O LORD my God.
Give light to my eyes, or I will sleep in death;
4 my enemy will say, "I have overcome him,"
and my foes will rejoice when I fall.
5 But I trust in your unfailing love;
my heart rejoices in your salvation.
6 I will sing to the LORD,
for he has been good to me.

No comments: