Philippians 1:6 "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you WILL perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"



Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Mothers' day blogging, Day 3, take 1




Today, I dedicate my mothers day blogging to my three best gal pals! I have been good friends with Steph, Charity and Amanda since we were in high school, Stephanie, of course, since before I could walk! All of these girls are tremendous mothers, and have been good influences on me, and on my children. If my girls ever need anyone to talk to in their preteen or beyond years and can't talk to me, I would love to know that they could go to any of these three! Amanda has one little girl, who is 4. Her name is Olivia, and she talks like she is already in her teens. I was blessed to be able to be present when Olivia came into the world, and it was a far better experience for me that my own child birth! Steph is my dear cousin and friend. I love her like a sister, and her boys, Elijah and Isaiah, are precious to me. I had the chance to have them last night, and I love to be their Aunt Sandy. Steph has been a huge rock for me to lean on, and a pretty good reality checker for me too! Any my dear Charity. What can I say, one definite good thing that came out of the past year is that we have drawn closer than ever! Hiding out..I mean visiting..at your house has been wonderful for me and P & P. You have been great to my girls, and I love your boys to pieces! I am a bit worried about some fireworks in the future between one of mine and one of yours, it is good we don't live to close! Happy mothers day to all of you, my sisters

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THESE ARE SOME OF MY FAVORITE PICS OF YOU FOUR. I WISH I HAD SOMETHING LIKE THAT FOR MY FRIENDS IN HIGH SCHOOL. WE GET TOGETHER ONCE A YEAR IN CHRISMAN AND SEE WHO CAN TALK THE MOST OR THE LOUDEST. IT IS GREAT FUN. GLAD YOU GIRLS HAVE THAT CLOSENESS ALL THE TIME, EVEN WITH CHARITY BEING DOWN SOUTH. LOVE MOM