Philippians 1:6 "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you WILL perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"



Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Mothers' day blogging, Day 3, take 1 (cont)





Charity and I have had tons of fun over the years. We have also shared some rough times. I have pictured Charity with my birthday gift for her this past February. I saw it, and immediately thought of her. I also have a shot of her with my girls that I absolutely love! Another is of us last summer at Sunset Beach NC, after a fun day in the sun. Also, is a shot of us when we were high school seniors (not TOO long ago ;) love ya, Char

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

My hair got commented on in one of the other pictures but I gotta say - you and Charity really have the hair going in your last photo!