Philippians 1:6 "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you WILL perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"



Friday, January 27, 2006

Silver and Gold...

click on images to enlarge

This post is a response to a post my friend Charity left on her husband's blog. ( see Harmless Thoughts link to the right.) Here are a few pictures of Charity and myself, along with longtime friends Stephanie and Amanda. We have been a friends since high school, with several of the relationships dating back to early childhood! One of the few comforts of getting older is knowing that no matter where I am in life, and what new friends I may have, I still have my long-time "gold" friends!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

See...those pictures are all so nice!

I certainly hope that you don't get the griping I did when I posted my pictures!

Geesh!

Sandy said...

only a little mild comment, I won't say by who :)

Anonymous said...

HELLOOOOO! Don't the fat girls have any say over what pic's get posted?!?! I'ts only gold friends that can get away with this...

Anonymous said...

I knew it....I knew it...

I was just waiting for the gripers to chime in!

Unknown said...

Hey now, don't get testy...You try gaining 30 lbs and see what you think!

Anonymous said...

um...have we all gotten amnesia concerning the years of 1996-2003?

Did we not take any pictures during those years?

YES...I believe we did. I believe I smiled gracefully through those pictures and I believe I was 35 POUNDS heavier than I am now!

(Actually, being the self-hater that I am, I actually do have compassion for not wanting to be photographed when you don't feel good about yourself. I just like seeing pictures of my friends!)

Sandy said...

any submitted digitalized pictures will be considered for display. I didn't realize it would cause such a stir! For the record, I feel that these are good pictures of all, this is coming from the poster, who ALSO put on an unnamed, but rediculous amount of weight this year!