Philippians 1:6 "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you WILL perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"



Saturday, January 07, 2006

Happy Birthday Lauren!

Ok, actually, her birthday was a few days ago, but the party is today, so it makes sense to say so. Lauren is my niece. She is now eight years old. I have about a year or so to go before she starts to tower over me (I am not exactly kidding.) I can clearly remember her birth, scary how fast eight years can fly by. Hopefully soon I will get a scanner, so I can include older pics, like one of her as a baby, but I will throw ina few of her in the past year. Sandy
Brookelyn, Paige, Lauren, Peyton (see Homeward Bound Link for original pose)

Lauren off the diving board while Pey ton contemplates

See How Tall?? At the zoo last summer

No comments: