Philippians 1:6 "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you WILL perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"



Saturday, January 21, 2006

Scrapbooking

Last night I got back into scrapbooking after a long hiatus. I really enjoy scrapping, but doing so always reminds me of how far behind I am! I would like to post a few of the pics I am currently scrapping, but I didn't go digital until '03 and unfortunately, I am only up to Sept '01 in my scrapping. I keep 2 books, one for each of my girls. The pics I am currently working with have them at about 18 months. It is kinda fun to go back to those days. I don't look at those pictures often, and it is amazing to see how much we all have changed. I may take a spread out of each book and post copies of magazine articles and covers from those days that deal with the events of Sept 11, 2001. While our family was not immediately impacted, I can still recall watching all the coverage and how it affected our country. I think that it is important to put it in their books, because it is one of the most historically significant events that will happen (hopefully the most devestating) during my children's lifetimes.

Well, again, when I get a scanner, I will post some older cute kid pics. Sandy

No comments: