Philippians 1:6 "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you WILL perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"



Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day


This picture is reposted from my Grandmother's 90th birthday in December. I worked today, but I still felt very blessed as a mother and as a daughter, granddaughter, aunt, sister, friend, daughter-in-law..etc..There are many wonderful women in my life, whether they are single, married, mothers or not. I want to take a few moments on Mother's Day to say thanks to the many wonderful mother figures in my own life for all of my 33 years, plus those that have touched my life along the way, as well as the women who are such wonderful mother figures to my daughters! I am SO blessed, as there are entirely too many to count by name. It is truly a blessing to know that even when I feel like I am having a bad mother day (or week) there are plenty of people to pick up that slack and carry that burden for me! Thank you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are welcome.