Philippians 1:6 "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you WILL perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"



Saturday, September 19, 2009

working on the floor…

James and Dad have been working very hard all week on laying my new floor.  After the old carpet came up, and the floor was freed of padding and staples, it was time to lay the wood floor.  We chose a v-groove laminate wood floor, which I just LOVE and looks awesome in my house.  Over 900 square feet of flooring in being replaced, so this has been a HUGE job, and I am just sitting around watching!  I snapped a few pictures of work in progress.  As of this writing, the kitchen is nearly done, and inhabitable.  Not quite like the pics of Paige and Peyton attempting to get breakfast when the fridge and stove were pushed over against the cabinets!  It is just after 8 am, and James’s grandmother has already cleaned out my entire fridge this morning, and is now headed to Walmart!  I don’t know where that woman gets her energy, but it certainly explains alot  about James!

September 09 005

September 09 006

September 09 003

September 09 008

September 09 007

Yay, finally some furniture again!

3 comments:

Fran R. said...

Bless her heart for the fridge job. Let's face it, you and I cannot keep up with these Snyder people. They are whirlwinds with jobs. I expect the nursery to be done by dinnertime. See ya then

Unknown said...

It looks great!

Matt Harmless said...

That is looking really good!