Philippians 1:6 "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you WILL perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"



Wednesday, September 30, 2009

32 weeks..a few days late in posting

September 09 001 link to pregnancy progression pictures

These pictures are getting a bit embarrassing to post!  The bare

belly pic is NOT for the faint of heart, so you will have to scroll down a bit to see it!  Click next to the picture above for a link to the progression of pregnancy pics.  I have definitely gotten bigger..but so has JJ!  We had an ultrasound yesterday, and she weighed in at approx 4 pounds 3 ounces.  I am not posting any ultrasound pictures, because she wasn’t being cooperative!  I couldn’t call her shy, because she was totally willing to show her..girl parts (that is the 3rd time, so I am thinking she is REALLY a girl…sorry daddy :)  She is very low, head down and her face was pointed directly toward my back, so there was no opportunity to get any pictures of her face.  I was kind of sad, but relieved when the sonographer gave up…it was kind of hurting all that pushing around.  All the important stuff, like fluid levels and placenta looked really good.  It was a very positive appointment and my doctor is very happy with how the pregnancy is progressing.

September 09 002

1 comment:

Fran R. said...

Thanks for blogging again. I have figured out how to use the hotel computer. Yeah for me. We are having a great time. Laughing alot. Praying that all is well on Baltic and King Street. Love Mom