Philippians 1:6 "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you WILL perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"



Friday, September 26, 2008

waa, I miss summer!

..oh well, at least it isn't cold yet! I think fall is very pretty, and I do love the colors, but I just love the summer! Motorcycle rides, days at the pool, shorts and tee shirts, and the smell of sunscreen.. Best of all, are tan lines of adorable children.. here is one of my favorite pics that showed where we hung out this summer, and a few of those adorable children!
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the matching suits. Where was Nathans? They all did enjoy the pool this year. So did Grammy. And the swim meets. All the girls did so well.

Brittany said...

Fran, Naters was allergic to his red/white/blue suit. Poor baby.

It was a fun summer. I don't normally miss summer, but this last one was a great one! We make beautiful babies, don't we San?