Philippians 1:6 "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you WILL perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"



Saturday, April 28, 2007

A day at the zoo

I personally didn't take many pictures during our zoo trip to Indy yesterday. These are a few that Brittany emailed me. Our personal photographer, my sister Jamie, should be sending me some pics, and when I get the album, I will post it. I am anticipating some cute pictures of kids and animals. There were 11 of us walking around in occasional drizzle, not much sun, and temps in the 50's. The zoo wasn't crowded, and nobody overheated! Below, a group shot of us on the train, all 7 kids (too bad no Mia Kate), and one of Peyton trying to get warm by getting under my oversized jacket!

 

 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wour personal photog, a. jamie sent me zoo pics. all excellent. i cannot get yours to open. probably the operator of the computer is the problem. hahaha looking forward to lunch tomorrow. love you mom