Philippians 1:6 "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you WILL perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"



Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Not your average day..

Today, I get to do something a bit different and exciting at the hospital. (which for an ER nurse is next to impossible). I hav going to be video taping the birth of my first nephew! I have been the designated videographer for my sister-in-law's last two births also. I believe that this is due to my decreased likelyhood of vomiting or fainting, and has nothing to do with my video skills. (bring on the dramamine for all who watch :) Sorry, I doubt their will be any footage brought back to the blog, but I will try to get a few still shots of the little guy to post. Be back later with an update. I am fairly certain it will be this evening, since this is a planned c-section at noon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU!!! You did a good job! I'll forever cherish watching the birth of my children on video.