Philippians 1:6 "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you WILL perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"



Thursday, March 02, 2006

Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday




Today is the 4th anniversary for my brother and sister-in-law, Brock and Amie. This picture, taken at P& P's birthday bash is a rare picture of them together, since Brock is gone singing so much!

Happy Birthday Poppa! This is a picture taken at the girls' party, with my dad holding his great-nephew, Isaiah. Tonight is a family dinner out to celebrate. I am sure he is excitedly awaiting his new socks and power tools!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My favorite memory with your dad...

Getting up one morning from sleeping over at your house and finding my old car up on stilts with Dad Reese trying his best to make it more safe!!!

How long do you think that car bothered him before he decided to drive it into the garage and fix it himself???

So Funny!

I hope he rests better now that we all have our own slips! : )

Happy Birthday!