Philippians 1:6 "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you WILL perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"



Monday, March 20, 2006

Happy 30th birthday (if that is possible)..



Brad and his favorite activity, wakeboarding (me and my summer pics)
Brad Thornsbrough is now officially 30 years old! As his wife, I can be pleased by this because I passed this milestone a year and a half ago. He is someone that has only gotten better looking with each passing year, so 30 shouldn't bother him a bit. Brad wanted to have just an regular Monday the day of his birthday, so we did that. I did make sure that I made one of his favorite dinners.
When Brad was born ( wasn't around, but I have heard stories and seen pictures) he was huge! I mean, drive the car home from the hospital huge! Brad weighed 11 pounds 9 1/2 ounces (his mother stresses that las 1/2 ounce, it must have been the deal breaker that made him her final offspring ;) .
I have been been blessed to have been in Brad's life since before his 15th birthday. (yes I was present when he began driving legally, and I still stuck around, I am sure my nail marks are still in that car dash somewhere.) Brad's celebrated day being in late March is somewhat of a problem because any party or activity planned is usually overshadowed by March Madness. Over the years I have learned to accept that as his birthday plans of choice.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

who in the world takes your wakeboard pictures? I think they're great!