Philippians 1:6 "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you WILL perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"



Monday, June 02, 2008

flower planting

 

 

the girls and I hit Walmart and picked out some flowers that promised to love full sun, and don't mind when you are a bit skimpy on the water (sometimes I forget, ok?). Anyway, we will see how these turn out. The girls helped me clear weeds out of the flower bed, then we planted until it was way too dark to plant! I love working with the girls. They are so helpful, and take pride in doing a good job. I never heard one word of complaint that I was putting them to work. The girls were thrilled with the new gardening gloves that they got to pick out. Everyone is off to bed now after a long and busy day..
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it fun to work with the girls. They get excited about things growing. I love that. So, I hear you have fish in the pond now, wow, unexpected, to say the least. Good luck with getting that one out of there!!!! Mom