Philippians 1:6 "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you WILL perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"



Wednesday, February 06, 2008

skiing...

The girls and I went skiing when we were on vacation in Wisconsin. I had never had this experience before, and I was definitely NOT a natural! When my small children were whizzing by me down a hill, I was busy falling and losing my ski, forced to remove the other one and chase it down the hill. Only moderately humilitating. After a 90 minute lesson with a very kind instructor, I was soon able to navigate down the hill, even occasionally stopping and turning on purpose. But it was a very fun day, and I am glad the girls and I had the opportunity to go.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We did have fun; if you can't have fun in a place like that, there is definitely something wrong with you. I loved the art shop, but my favorite was the Great Wave. Do you have any pictures of that? Glad we were able to go with you, thanks to Brenda and A. Jame. Love Grammy