Philippians 1:6 "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you WILL perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"



Thursday, February 09, 2006

Bithday pictures..at least what I have so far..

A few weeks from the 6th birthday bash, and it is time to get "birthday pictures." I am very cheap about going to get them professionally done, so I often try to do it myself. Last year this worked great, we will see this year. I have to have something that i think is good enough to blow up for my wall. For any shocked mothers, I will hire a professional photographer when senior pictures and weddings come along, don't worry!! I just can't get over how grown up they are looking.
click to enlarge pictures
Peyton Amanda (almost) 6 years old


Paige Elizabeth (not bad with the head coverup) almost 6 yrs old



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

january 07, browsing thru and looking at almost 1 year ago. my, how time goes. paige has bangs! and they read and write and know math. they have a fine teacher. love mom