Philippians 1:6 "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you WILL perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"



Sunday, August 30, 2009

ALMOST 28 weeks!

Today is significant for me and baby JJ because it marks the milestone for when my last pregnancy ended. Paige and Peyton were born at 27 weeks, 6 days, 23 hours, and 9 and 10 minutes respectively. Making it to this point, and most likely beyond, is huge for me, as well as a big answer to prayer. I would not say that this pregnancy hasn't been bumpy, but I am thrilled that I went to church, out to lunch with Paige, and that I am sitting at home on my own couch. I am not in the hospital, I am not on any medications to stop labor, and I am definitely NOT laying upside down. While there is no way to know what tommorrow or any day after it brings, getting past this point, and pretty much doing it at home, is NOT a luxury that I take for granted. I am still hoping and praying that I will seen 29 weeks, 30 weeks, etc..until a nice reasonable time for this new little girl to safely be born. But in the meantime, i am going to TRY not to complain about the uncomfortableness, nausea, insomnia and heartburn..(at least not TOO much) and enjoy this time of waiting as much as possible!

2 comments:

Fran R. said...

I am as joyful as you about the milestone. The twins are so into this; I love it. Keep going, little JJ.

Sandy said...

yes, they are pretty excited about EVERYTHING! Thankfully, they both calmed right down about 2 seconds into the car ride home and we did sit down and watch the rest of "Steel Magnolia's" while I answered 100 questions about the movie!