Philippians 1:6 "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you WILL perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"



Saturday, August 04, 2007

a fun day...





It was a scorching hot week this week, so we beat the heat at the pool, nothing unusual for that with us! On Friday, Peyton and Paige got to play with Elijah ahd Isaiah at the pool and then with Hannah and Rachel. In the evening, we headed to see "Bratz" with Aunt Jamie. Jame was pleasantly surprised to discover that Bratz were real girls, and not animated versions of the dolls! It was a cute movie, enjoyed by all of us! Happy birthday, Aunt Jame!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AUNT JAME. YOU ARE THE BEST. FROM ALL OF US. WITH LOVE. CT EXTRODINAIRE!!!!!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Jamie! Hope you had a good one! I bet you never thought you would spend your 29th birthday watching Bratz! :)
Thanks Aunt Sandy, for the trip to the pool and watching Elijah!

Gretchen said...

That is JUST what I would want to do with my birthday, Aunt Jamie!

Glad to hear Bratz was good . . . I saw a grandpa and a little girl clutching two of the dolls going into the theatre last night, and I have to say I felt not a little bit sorry for him!

Unknown said...

Soooo glad that it wasn't animated Bratz dolls! I spent 3 days 1/2 dreading it, then it was really good. Thanks for taking me. Nothing against animation, I particularly like Ariel, Nemo, and Beauty and the Beast, but I don't even like to look at those dolls! They kind of give me the willies! Thanks San,Paiger,&Peyt