Philippians 1:6 "Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you WILL perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"



Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Rainy day...

Today was a cold rainy day in Illinois. This is not terribly unusual, but since it has been nice for the past week, I took it as a sign that it was a great day to clean. I enlisted the aid of the girls, and we cleaned the toy room first. Thankfully, there was little complaint in their working. By the time daddy came home, they were pround and ready to show off all they accomplished. Of course in that room, seeing the floor was an accomplishment! Today I was never asked, "Do you think we are Cinderella's?" This did happen a few weeks ago. Very funny that my daughter would ask me that question. They are just starting to catch on that I only bothered to carry them and then care for them at babyhood so that I had someone to fold dish towels!

No comments: